Our Cayuga White is one of our most popular wines, and is extremely well adapted to our upper Eastern Shore climate. We make our Cayuga in a crisp, semi-sweet style. It is excellent on its own or with desserts. It is light and lively with hints of tropical fruits.
Cayuga Wine Facts
- Varietal/Grapes: Mostly Cayuga (some years blended 20% or less with other varieties)
- Alcohol by Volume: 11-13% (varies by year)
- Residual Sugar: 3.0-3.5% (varies by year)
- Fruity, light, semi-sweet white wine
- Hints of tropical fruits
- Compare to semi-sweet Sémillon