Our Five Rivers Rose' is back! A crowd favorite, our Five Rivers' Rose is a ruby red, deeper body rose' made in the European style. It is made with a blend of St. Vincent and Vidal grapes - giving it a refreshingly tart, slight cranberry taste with just a touch of sweetness.
One of our favorite summer drinks is Sangria and our Rose' makes an excellent Sangria. Here's our recipe.
Five Rivers Rose' Sangria
aka TSW Summer Spritzer
- 1 box of TSW Five Rivers Rose'
- 1 can (11.5 oz) of San Pellegrino limonata or aranciata (sparkling lemon or orange soda) OR substitute 1 cup club soda/sparkling water and 1/3 cup orange or lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Rose's Sweetened Lime Juice
FRUIT - use any combination or all to your taste & liking:
- 2-3 slices each of lemon, lime, orange
- Approximately 1/2 cup each of berries (blackberries, raspberries, & strawberries)
NOTE: (Optionally - mascerate berries in sugar/orange juice (or liquer such as Grand Marnier/ Cointreau / Brandy) for an hour or more or overnight
- Approximately 1/2 cup each of diced apples & pears
NOTE: Use firm, tart cooking apples such as Braeburn, Pink Lady or Granny Smith
In a large pitcher:
- Mix the soda, sugar, & lime juice to melt the sugar
- Add fruit
- Add box of Rose' wine
- Add a cup or two of ice
- Pour & enjoy!
Let us know if you have questions & how it works out for you!